Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sweets

Well, to start off, no I have not stopped my work out challenge. It just happens that I got sick last week and couldn't bring myself to do it. So IT STARTED AGAIN YESTERDAY!!!

Yesterdays workout:
Thighs and Hamstrings
I wanted to work specifically on these because I pulled my hamstring and wanted to stretch that out to make sure I could start running again.
Todays Workout:
2 mile run (18 min- after being sick and afflicted).
Even though the blog workouts may look easy, they really test your strength and endurance (especially on the timed interval workouts).
You can see my past workouts on my blog.


Exciting News from the past couple weeks..
Mike is almost done with one of his classes. He only has one final test to go and that means one less thing he has to worry about!! Yay for him :)
I had off work for Vetrans Day (I work at a Bank) so that was fun and awesome. That was the day I go sick though, I was super grateful that we had the day off work for that reason. Mike was an angel and took care of me - of course!!
Made homemade caramel apples - with M&Ms

My manager brought one of her puppies to work for me to play with :) :) :) BEST DAY EVER - then he peed on my desk... but I still love him.

Mike and I went on our first date in a LONG time (he has work Friday and Saturday nights usually) because he had Friday night off!! WAHOO! We went to see The Dark Knight Rises. Wow. I am totally speechless. Just to give you a feel for how wonderful it was... If someone asked me to go 3 weekends in a row... I would say yes.


I started an etsy account called PleasantlyVintage!! I felt like doing something crafty and I didn't really want to get everything out - which I ended up doing anyway. So, I uploaded all of my crafts to sell. If you are interested, go take a peek!!

But.. can you believe its Thanksgiving in 3 days?! I'm ready to eat some yummy food. Speaking of: Do you all have you elastic waistband pants ready?! I sure do. Plus we have our awesome friends coming over!! YAY! I'm super excited to see Nicole, she's my favorite :) Anyhow, it's kind of depressing that I didn't even decorate for Thanksgiving... I had no ideas. even from pinterest! The only thing I could have done would be to print out those cute framed sayings... yeah. We're still out of ink. Oh well!! That just makes me super excited to decorate for Christmas. EEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment