Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fitness Day 5

Todays workout:
4 Mile run this morning - I think I did a pretty good job with the run. I was feeling a little sore still from the Full Body Tune Up I did on Monday - my upper abs are still killing me!! (This is a good thing - YAY for muscles!!) - so I felt pretty good with the time I got on the 4 mile run. Every time I add an additional mile to the workout I run at a pace of 10 minutes per mile so that way I know I will definitely survive and I can only improve from there. So today I ran 4 miles in 38 minutes and had a work out (after I took Mikey to school) called Tighter Tush. Unfortunately I pulled my left Hamstring and had to sit out after workout 9.. hopefully I will be able to recover quickly so I can continue this workout routine!!
That's my update for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment