Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Plus" Days

Today Mike has an interview with Northwestern Mutual for his internship. We are crossing our fingers that he's able to get in, talk about perfect internship!! That way we get to stay in Idaho, (plus), we get to keep going to school (plus), I might not get to see him as much (negative...) but eventually a plus because we'll graduate the same day!! (PLUS PLUS PLUS)!! I also went for a 2 mile run this morning... and 2 people bought things from me on ebay... and this is my day off of work... It's a good day! (Plus)!
This beautiful, sweet and precious picture is of us heading to Costa Vida.. yeah we spoiled ourselves a little that day but we certainly needed it. The only reason I'm telling you this is because -if you like shrimp- I seriously died when I had the sweet shrimp salad! Oh my goodness gracious. They put mango salsa on there... and give you this amazing mango vinaigrette dressing... definitely heaven in my mouth. I highly recommend it. Seriously, go try it.
                                                                                            {Isn't he a cutie?!!}

More exciting news... We have visitors! I talked with my wonderful mother yesterday and she told me they are all coming up for a trip to Yellowstone. First of all, so jealous that they get to go up there. Dang work... Mike and I can't go. But I'm excited because our family (on either side) hasn't actually seen our apartment in person. Also, I'm super excited to see my family. I miss them.. and I missed my brothers birthday because I had to stay up here. He's 15! I freaking can't believe it. I remember when I was 15, yeah it makes me feel old and I'm only 20.. blah. 

Also, we've been saving up for Christmas... WE FINALLY GOT OUR FIRST TREE!! It's so cute. It's 4 ft tall! I love it. We obviously don't have it set up yet. Hello people/businesses/radio, it's not quite Halloween yet! (I'm totally guilty though.. it's our first Christmas together and I'm so super/crazy excited!)

Some other amazing and cool things: Mike bought me a rose a while ago :) It was so sweet of him. He's always so thoughtful. 

And he bought kisstix. Best Chapstick Ever. Ever. Ever. One is peaches and one is cream, so when you kiss it tastes like peaches and cream. We can thank the show Shark Tank for this wonderful little gift. It's so fun, and not to mention it's actual quality chapstick!! 

I'm decorating the apartment for halloween currently... well I will be in a second. I have some pretty awesome banners and things. I'll post pictures when it's all finished! YAY FOR HOLIDAYS!!! :) 

5 comments:

  1. you are so cute court. i am SO glad you are so stinkin' happy! kisstixx is the greatest thing ever. we have a pina colada and raspberry lemonade one. oh so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Ali :) (such a good name too :)) I have never heard of kisstixx but I guess I will have to try it now :) Can't wait to see your cute place. Yay for the interview. Hope it goes through for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute Court! I wish I could see your apartment & come visit! Your blog looks amazing.

    Kacey<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. This is so cute!!! Okay, just had to let you know, bub bye~!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wondering if that Kisstixx works! Maybe we'll come visit you sometime! Then we can see your apartment! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete