Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mill Hollow

Breaking news: It's 64 degrees here!! Can you believe it?! It's been so great to have the sunshine out, so much so that Mike and I have done absolutely nothing homework-wise with our day. Right after classes we headed over to Mill Hollow as a celebration and "accidentally" stayed chit-chatting for a little over an hour! We drove back to my apartment as an attempt to get homework done and stayed out laying in my car with the sunshine on our faces for another 30 minutes. What are we doing now? Watching Once Upon A Time (or trying to if his internet will connect). Will I study for my test? Yes I will, when it starts cooling down :)
Take a look at these amazing sandwiches though.. Mike told me today he was surprised they weren't translated when we unwrapped them.






4 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! I love that place! Of all of Rexburg restaurants... I miss that one the most. They have the BEST Sandwiches and the best frozen yogurt. Wanna send me some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... that was Allison NOT Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I figured it was you. Dan has never been that enthusiastic with me before. :)I would love to send you some if you don't mind mold and melting. You say the word and they're on the way!

      Delete
  3. Mmmm - yummy! It's 78 degrees here today! Crazy huh? :) Good luck with your test!

    ReplyDelete