Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Lady Bug Spring

After it snowed yesterday morning, I was convinced that whatever snow Rexburg didn't receive this winter was on its way. Thankfully, this morning I woke up to sunshine and warm weather {and my first class with the love of my life}. That always helps. On my way home from my last class, I saw something red with black spots hanging out on the ground where it was nice and warm. Lady bugs are my favorite and do you know what this means?! Spring time is coming quickly and I couldn't be any happier!!!!! Warm weather, some color on my cheeks, BEING MARRIED TO MY MAN.. life is wonderful. I didn't have anything too significant happen today except for the conversation my communications class had on "R rated movies are okay". It was quite entertaining especially for BYU-I and the fact the most were entirely offended. Probably the best moment of the day.
Cheers to Lady Bugs!!
P.s. 18 days!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Spring in Rexburg is the BIGGEST deal ever! I remember! :) Happy Spring! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete